I’m always keen to hear from you and to you share ideas about books and reading or anything on the blog that’s caught your interest.
I also love being able to tell people about the great books we’ve come across, especially as we don’t get a chance to review every single one here on the blog, despite our best efforts. In fact, I’m such a book geek that I keep a huge spreadsheet of all the books we own / have read (nothing would give me greater pleasure than being able to say to my husband that it had come in useful) so if you need a book suggestion just give me a shout!
If you’d like to get in touch for one of the above reasons or for anything else that you’d like to share, here’s how to do it:
– Leave a comment here at storyseekersuk.wordpress.com
– Email me on email@example.com
– Follow me on Twitter – @StoryseekersUK
– Join me on Facebook – facebook.com/StoryseekersUK
– Find me on Pinterest – pinterest.com/storyseekersuk